|Italian or French speaking MICE Project Manager
Liberty International is an international company that specializes in the fields of Destination Management, Corporate Events, and incentive travel, event with over 70 offices world-wide on five continents. Liberty Portugal is now looking for a Italian or French Speaking MICE Project Manager.
We are looking to fill the Project Manager position, full-time, with an immediate starting date. As Project Manager, you will work with our trusted vendors who offer diverse services (hotels, restaurants, guides, hostess agencies, venues, caterers, excursion providers, transport service providers, etc.) to combine them to create an event, incentive trip, meeting, etc. to fulfill our client’s needs. This position is a great step forward to the world of MICE.
• Arrange all elements of group travel programs
Planning itineraries, activities and programs to create unique experiences
• Sourcing accommodation, venues, catering, restaurants and entertainment
Coordinating transportation needs
Be diligent in contract negotiations with hotels and other service providers
• Foster healthy relationships with clients and vendors alike
Providing service to the customers with special attention to details through autonomous handling and carrying out the carefully pre-planned projects (events, incentives, meetings, etc.)
• Improvement of business relationships with existing customers
You have at least 5 year professional experience in the hospitality, marketing or communications industry.
• Knowledge of event planning, trips, and/or meetings in a professional capacity.
You are a pro-active in your communication and place a high importance on anticipating possible pitfalls.
You like to express yourself creatively and have an enthusiastic personality with a high level of self-motivation.
You convince by a confident, professional yet sympathetic attitude appearance and stay composed in hectic times.
• You are prepared to show flexibility when it comes to work on evening and weekends while we are operating client events.
Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communications, presentation skills, negotiating skills, teamwork skills and team building skills.
You master the common Microsoft Office programs (OUTLOOK, PPT, EXCEL, WORD is a must) and an aptitude for learning database management programs.
You fluently speak Italian or French and have a strong sense of tactfully communicating with colleagues, clients and vendors alike.
Fluent in a third language (Spanish preferred) would be an asset
• Collaboration with a friendly international team
• Training and development opportunities
• Personal and professional growth with a world-leading premium Destination Management Company
If you are interested, please send resume with cover letter, and your earliest possible start date by email to: