|Freelance MICE Project Manager with Swedish
Liberty Sweden is now looking for an experienced Freelance Project Manager.
The tourism and MICE industries are waking up thanks to the covid-19 vaccination around the world and we see the number of requests for groups to Sweden increasing month after month.
We are looking for an experienced project manager who would like to work for us on a freelance basis through her/his own company, with an immediate starting date.
As Project Manager, you will work with our trusted vendors who offer diverse services (hotels, restaurants, guides, hostess agencies, venues, caterers, excursion providers, transport service providers, etc.) to combine them to create an event, incentive trip, meeting, etc. to fulfill our client’s needs. This position is a great step forward to the world of MICE.
Liberty Sweden is part of Liberty International Tourism Group, the leading independent and privately owned international Destination Management Company established 30-years ago.
We specialize in the fields of incoming premium leisure, meeting, incentive, congress and event with offices world-wide on five continents.
- Arrange all elements of group travel programs
- Planning itineraries, activities and programs to create unique experiences
- Sourcing accommodation, venues, catering, restaurants and entertainment
- Coordinating transportation needs
- Be diligent in contract negotiations with hotels and other service providers
- Foster healthy relationships with clients and vendors alike
- Providing service to the customers with special attention to details through autonomous handling and carrying out the carefully pre-planned projects (events, incentives, meetings, etc.)
- Improvement of business relationships with existing customers
- You have at least 1-2 year professional experience in the hospitality, marketing or communications industry.
- Knowledge of event planning, trips, and/or meetings in a professional capacity.
- You are a pro-active in your communication and place a high importance on anticipating possible pitfalls.
- You like to express yourself creatively and have an enthusiastic personality with a high level of self-motivation.
- You convince by a confident, professional yet sympathetic attitude appearance and stay composed in hectic times.
- You are prepared to show flexibility when it comes to work on evening and weekends while we are operating client events.
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communications, presentation skills, negotiating skills, teamwork skills and team building skills.
- You master the common Microsoft Office programs (OUTLOOK, PPT, EXCEL, WORD is a must) and an aptitude for learning database management programs.
- You fluently speak English and Swedish and have a strong sense of tactfully communicating with colleagues, clients and vendors alike.
- Fluent in a third language (German, Italian, French or Spanish preferred) would be an asset
- Collaboration with a friendly international team
- Training with personal development & growth opportunities
- Remote work with flexible hours
If you are interested, please send resume with cover letter, and your earliest possible start date by email to: